Myself

            Have a good day!By the way i would like to introduce my self.I am Resyl Caballero 20 years of age,came from Jintotolo Balud Masbate.I'm studying in Hercor College taking a bcsl or bachelor of computer science and linearized.
            The life of a student is not easy especially if you are in college.Who said college life is easy?Being a student I have my own great responsibility to my self,to my family,to my countrymen and especially to our creator.As a student I play an important role in the universe be responsible in my actions.I have to posses good attitudes.I know sometimes I encountered problems like lack of financial support,difficulties in some of my majoring subjects but I don't give up because iknow these are trials in my life as a student.Because I know that no matter the storm.when you are with god.there's always a rainbow waiting.no matter what happens.God will be with us to help us through our problems and trials.If we keep our faith strong god will reaward us in a very unique and special way.As a student i have my own guideposts in life 1.Love your work 2.continue to learn 3.Believe that you can make a difference 4.Recognize that all your talents,skills and opportunities come only from god and should only be used for his glory.

0 comments:

Post a Comment